Friday, June 3, 2011

Healthcare in Costa Rica Costs US$130/yr for Family of 4nd that, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, is why, in Arizona I pay nearly US$600 per MONTH for health insurance for one person, age 60, when I could instead pay US$130 per YEAR for a family of 4 with a view of the Caribbean thrown in.

s is any wonder that people are leaving the country to retire? If I retired tomorrow (or the first day I was eligible for Social Security income), my health insurance (before Medicare was available) would cost me more than half my Social Security check, every month. If I moved to Costa Rica, my health care insurance would cost me about 1 tenth of one month's Social Security check for the entire year! I could also build a two story all concrete construction house for about US$50,000 with 3 bed

Read more ...

No comments: